• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Admin

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that in my absence @Tim Harrison will take over the role of Admin for the forum.

Around a year ago I started to get Tim into the inner workings of the forum software, so I would have some support, and he has been taking over some tasks :)

So it's only fit that he will get the tittle and become my deputy ;)

Many thanks for your help Tim.

Cheers
Paulo

Great news Paulo....I know it hasn't been easy for you over the last few year!
Another pair of helping hands won't go amiss....especially these days.
Big Thumbs up to Tim
1612178728427.png
congratulations!

Congratulations Tim, terrific news to hear we are in safe hands!

Also a big thank you to you Paulo for everything you do for UKAPS and glad to hear you now have support 😎

Thanks Paulo and George. UKAPS is a great community to be part of, and clearly I'm not the only one that thinks so as it continues to grow and do well. Paulo is the backbone of the forum and his role is massive so it's a pleasure to be able to help out and offer support when and where I can.

And thank you guys, @hogan53 @Zeus. @Geoffrey Rea @George Farmer, for your kind comments, it means a lot.

Well done Tim for stepping up it’s hard to find good help
Thank you to Everyone else who helps out it’s the best resource in the world (probably )
It is definitely a friendly place and full of knowledgable people so I always recommend it to anyone interested in upgrading from treasure chest, skulls and the obligatory “No Fishing” sign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Tim, your commitment to the forum, as with Paulo, is much appreciated from members and moderators alike.

Back