• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New 4ft journal The Island 2 updated 11/09/2011 HELP

Re: New 4ft journal The Island 2 New vid attached

Gill said:
chilled84 said:
Gill said:
Looks amazing, And agree that it must look x10 better in the flesh.

Thanks Gill, It does look better in the flesh, The camera is rubbish. :D

Lol, Now I see things in a different light to most. And in my Minds Eye this looks like a Fire ablaze in a Copse.

Cool, Maybe i should have named it Bush fire, Or deforestation :D

Re: New 4ft journal The Island 2 New vid attached

1002069c.jpg

1002076c.jpg

Battleing still with BBA But i think im winning this one lol. Comments welcome as always. :D

Re: New 4ft journal The Island 2 updated 11/09/2011

Run down to date, The tank has once again taken a kicking. Cant seem to rid the scape of its algau issues. BBA is a nightmare! It just wont bleep Off, And not i have this fluffy fine stuff takeing hold, My co2 levels are great within the tank and flow seems fine! All the tank is moveing nicely in the flow with my massive Two eheims. My doseing has been spot on for the past 3 weeks, Plus water changes. I know something is still wrong, Else i would not have this sodden algau everywhere.

Thinking of packing this scape up! And starting again, But the cost of plants on a tank of this size is epic! Plus i dont think i could use exsisting plants for the fear of dragging over the exsisting problems into the new setup.

Help Help Help. Had enought now.

Mark Evans said:
Have you tried cleaning your filter?
I second this and not forgetting the pipes; you'd be surprised the impact it has. Just cleaning my filter pipes has dramatically improved the flow in my tank - I might even have to turn the flow down a bit to give the poor fish a rest!

Back