• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Need help

Tomas4

Hello,members,first sorry for my English.Trying to set up Co2 system and no luck.Want explain how everything connected.
Fire extinguisher canister
JBL Co2 regulator
Magnetic valve
Buble counter with no return valve
2 Stainless Steel valves
Ista Co2 reactor on fluval 306 outlet

Connections from canister
Small lengh of tube to magnetic valve,tube to bubble counter,tube to non return valve,tube to ista reactor,reactor connected to outlet pipe.

Problem is:then I set up system,I can see presure on Buble counter,setting to 1.5 b/s.After couple min pressure slowing down.Trying to open more on jbl regulator,no difference.If I take tube from inline reactor,starting bubling a lot.Checked all connections,no leak at all.Change my no return valves,no difference.

Any ideas for my problem.Playing nearly one month and no luck.

Probably reactor is blocked.Got try take off and check after work.

Just tryed different reactor bazooka.still the same.Took ista reactor in parts,ceramic white,just inside was little bit dirty.Don't know what's wrong.Gona connect JBL tommorow and let you know.

Hi,Zeus,thanks for your help.I can send you,how my regulator looking.Vasily just JBL diffuser working,but not sure if enough for my 100l aquarium.I ordered sera reactor,hope it's gona work.Somebody offered to me,because need less pressure.
IMAG1226.jpg

Back