• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Need good CO2 regulator

Jaap

Hello,

I just need a good CO2 regulator for a pressurized CO2 system I am about to assemble (didn't get anything yet). I live in Cyprus so it needs to be shipped to Cyprus.

-Lunapet doesn't ship to Cyprus as I can see.
-JBL I don't know which regulator to choose. Not many on ebay.
-I have checked out the far east ones on ebay and they look great with solenoid and bubble counters but some members of this forum state that they aren't that sturdy.

Anyone has a suggestion for a good regulator and where to order it from? For the love of God help me out :D

I just need a good CO2 regulator! :wideyed:

Thanks

I bought the TMC V2 regulator and solenoid for an FE (DIN 477 connection). I'm not sure if they supply the CGA320 connection version but they do ship worldwide.

The beauty of buying from this website is it's the cheapest i can find for this model, aqua essentials charge £90 so this is a bargain at £68. It has a working pressure gauge and also a cylinder gauge so you know how much you have left in the bottle. The pressure is adjusted using a small valve and the co2 tubing is fixed using a tightening screw to ensure it doesn't come off.

TMC V2 reg is good (in my experience), especially for the price, and you can buy it with a CGA320 connector. Shop around and you'll find someone who will ship it internationally. It's not particularly bulky after all.

http://ukaps.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=20809

Another person is looking for similar Reg to you, might help to keep an eye on their thread.
I Would look on ebay for Decent deals on JBL systems, sometimes you can get a Reg + solenoid & bottle for £100.
You would obviously would need to discuss the shipping options with the seller though.

I'd go JBL though,
Germans make quality, that you can't argue with.

Regards

Back