• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nano Tank Expert Needed

tubamanandy

Can anyone recommend a really good quality Nano tank setup ?

I've got a high-tec planted aquarium thats fine, looking to purchase a Nano tank that either comes with proper lighting (led,good spectrum,plenty of light) and a decent filter thats fit for purpose.

Not sure it the light/filter normally come with the tank as a system (preferable) or whether you have to buy separates.

Can someone enlighten me ? Going to also need a good CO2 system suitable for a Nano tank - my FE needs to stay where it is :)

I started a nano 6 months ago (Dennerle 50L scapers tank) .
You can get them including hang-on filter and light etc. But after research I decided it's best to get decent stuff now instead of wanting to upgrade in the future. So I got the tank and a seperate Eheim classic extern filter (440L per hour, more than the Dennerle included filter) and dimmable Chihiros A-series LED light (no dimmable LED option from Dennerle).

Maybe small nano's are ok included with an intern filter?

I thinks Dennerle just released new tank sizes and LED options, you should check it out.

Save some money and do it right from the start. You will upgrade anyways if you like the hobby.

I really like my ada 45p with eheim classic 150. Got a daytime led but if I could do it over I would go twinstar 450 es.

Don't get a nano co2 set. Get atleast a 2 kg bottle so it last long and you don't have to drive to the store so much.

Back