• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

NA 90X45X50 in DRC

zanguli-ya-zamba

Seedling
I just wanted to share my happiness with you guys.
I just have receive a mail from NA portugal, with my tracking number for my order.
I was very very pleased to see that my full set of NA will be in Kinshasa airport on friday morning, so if I can manage well I can take it out of the custom on saturday if not than on tuesday !!!!
I am very exited and can't wait any more hahaha :D

I will update as soon as I receive it

cheeeeeers:D

Tank and cabinet is at home.
Starting to open
vevurare.jpg

Reactions: tim
Can I join in with your excitement? I've just clicked the "Pay Now" button on one. Which cabinet did you go for? Come on, open the box. I want to see!

dajuhema.jpg
ama5y6e8.jpg

3e6y7apu.jpg

Sorry for poor quality of the pic but I was in a hurry.
So now no more excuses, hard working and a proper journal with good quality pictures and hope good conversation on it.
My sister have a canon D5 she will come every time I need to shoot.
:)

Hahaha guys
Yes every one is invited to share the excitement!
I went for the MOVEL wide because I have a FX5 filter and also wanted to have all space free down there for filter, FE ETC...
The Elite cabinet is very nice, but you can't put put too much in it.

The only thing is that they have forgot to put the NA logo on the cabinet.
I will call them and ask if they can send it to me.

Tank is in one piece, no scratch nothing, cabinet is also perfect.
I have love to feel the smell of paint when I have open the box. Cabinet is fresh hahaha.

Tanks cheers
Zanguli

I went for the MOVEL wide because I have a FX5 filter and also wanted to have all space free down there for filter, FE ETC...
The Elite cabinet is very nice, but you can't put put too much in it.

Yes, that's what I thought. The Elite also has the cut-outs for equipment at one end only, which is a bit restrictive. I did like the Etimoe wood look finish on the Elite though.

Welcome to the club dude, glad it all got there safely. I know how excited you are! Just don't rush, get the cabinet laid out for nice easy maintenance.
Did you get the steel pipes too? Best thing to come to hobby IMO.
Nice new NA logo on the tank now too, is it a sticker or etched in? Always thought its a let down on ADA tanks that its not acid etched on the glass.

All the best mate and I look forward to following your journal :)

Welcome to the club dude, glad it all got there safely. I know how excited you are! Just don't rush, get the cabinet laid out for nice easy maintenance.
Did you get the steel pipes too? Best thing to come to hobby IMO.
Nice new NA logo on the tank now too, is it a sticker or etched in? Always thought its a let down on ADA tanks that its not acid etched on the glass.

All the best mate and I look forward to following your journal :)
Hi Ian
Thank you.
I will not rush on this one ! I will take my time.
I have to choose rocks, I have already found substate (just have to choose the size of the grain). So I have some things to do before setting !

Yes I took the steel flow. The only problem is that FX 5 filter is 25 mm and steel flow is 16/22. So if I want to use them with this filter will have to make a reduction, and it will reduce flow. But I think it will not be a big problem with the huge power of FX5. It will also allow me to use the up aqua atomizer.

Yes NA logo is acid etched.

Hope to start journal soon

Back