• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

my very first fish tank

Here is a picture of my very first fish tank....after I saw some aqua scape tanks in Hong Kong (close to where I live now) I wanted to try if I could do this too, so back home in Shenzhen I went looking for material for my own aqua scape....please let me know what you think
2013-06-09215129_zps9eac625f.jpg
this set up is about 1 month old now but the plants in the back just been added a day ago and still need to grow and get pruned.

Very impressive first effort indeed!
Cheerio
Ady

Hi
Nice looking tank for you first shot !
I think that the stem plants at the back will have to be trim in a globe style this will give a nice tension to the triangulate shape of the rock. You will need to trim short for the first three trimming !
Nice work continue like that and we are looking forward for update !

Welcome aboard mate

looks great and healthy brilliant for first tank wish my growth was this rapid

Keep us updated
Dean

wish my growth was this rapid
Riccia really grows fast and I packed my tank with ,maybe to many, plants to get it filled fast, I am a little inpatient :D
I think that the stem plants at the back will have to be trim in a globe style
Indeed I was planning to trim them as rolling hills is a globe kinda shape...
Thank s for all the nice comments you all, I am very pleased with the result myself.

I too will be posting my first proper tank here soon . My comment wont mean much but im a huge fan of iwagumi's/aquascapes and you should be proud of that, I love the rock placement, they mesh together giving it a volcano/mountain look.

This is an incredible first tank. You seem to have a good eye for this :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back