• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My new venture.........

Hi,

Just started new scape.......

Let me know your views.....so that it can be more and more better .....

So what you say friends !!

Title: TBD

Dimensions: 24" x 15" x 15"

CO2: Pressurize 3-4 bps

Filtration: Eheim 2215

Lights: 3 x 20 Watt lED

Photo Period: TBD

Substrate: ADA Aquasoil

Hardscape: Shreyu rocks and some woods.....

Flora: TBD

Fauna: TBD

Journal Link:

Image 2018-10-31(1).jpeg
Image 2018-10-31(3).jpeg

Abhishankar Adhikary

A very interesting Aquascape reason being its full of interest as your eye's scan over the hardscape.

Only one concern all those small light coloured rocks totally unnecessary. If you are going to have a complete substrate cover of plants I would remove them, I am positive you would see an improvement immediately.

Filtration I think a spray bar at the RH end would give you a greater overall water circulation.

Keith:wave::wave:

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your nice words.

Well, 1st the small light coloured are not rock, they are actually ADA power sand......bcz it's a old soil that's why, while doing scaping it comes up above the ADA Amazonia....I will push them inside. Thanks for your observation.

Secondly for filtration I will do the necessary change.

Thanks again

Abhis

Plants are going ......still waiting for more plants......more suitable plants.........

Please share your views about right plants.....Currently I am bit confuse .....

Still I asked of Pogostomon Helferi, Blyxa, Rotalla Hi Red min (backside bush) and some Anubius petite.

image06.jpeg

I would personally leave the rocks moss free. Are you wanting a carpeting plant for the front right? Monte Carlo would look ace!

I would personally leave the rocks moss free. Are you wanting a carpeting plant for the front right? Monte Carlo would look ace!
Hi Matt,

Thanks a lot. Right now no thought about moos on rock. May be few on the woods.

Also want to do without any carpeting plant like HC or Monte Carlo or Glosso etc. etc. That's why wanting something else and still can't decide.

So for foreground if you have anything in mind please suggest.

Thanks again.

Pretty sure Parva is the smallest crypt (i stand to be corrected by the more knowledgeable though)

Well I already have some Parva, backside left corner.....but from my experience it goes bit taller than dwarf hair grass which you can see left side and also taller than lilaeopsis brasiliensis.

Let's see......what can I add there .....

Thanks Matt

Thanks HypeBuce.........

Last week........fighting with Blyxa and UG to grow them....some times melting and again growing......

Attachments

• Image7.jpeg
    Image7.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 118
Back