• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My low tech shrimp nano cube (20 litres)

I removed the last of the wood a few weeks back, including the twig suspended over the top of the tank. The moss had grown a treat, so I’ve shoehorned it into the 10 l.
I ended up building a little shelf at the back of the 20 by piling some dragonstone up at the back, then sitting epiphytes on pebbles on them. I moved the bulk of the shrimp out, and lobbed in some thin branches with moss badly superglued to them and a sucker cup pot thing. (And an amazing weird floating plant from @shangman which I LOVE.)
This all worked pretty well, but with building work on the horizon and no real purpose for this tank now and a need to consolidate things, today I shut it down. Final pic - until I set it up again some day 🙂
C2227FEB-BAFE-44AE-A207-18097CD45725.jpeg

😍😍 Glad you like it, looks like it's got some lovely new leaves! It all looks great, that moss in a few months is gonna be THICK 😍

Back