• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My kitchen nano

tim

Morning folks, thought I'd share a quick pic of my kitchen nano, I needed a small tank to hold my shrimp when I rescape my 60p, so Mrs Tim gave permission for the mini m to go in the kitchen.
Using a 10w led floodlight and internal filter,
aec7e4b4c337ad2b6f93efa20c2929b5.jpg

Cheers for looking :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plant List! :D

and all the rest of the details (if you please ;))
...are you adding co2? If not great low tech inspiration & plant list would be good (for pinching ideas...)
Plant list and details as follows :)
Micranthemum Monte Carlo, hygro araguaia, riccardia chamedryfolia, Christmas moss, penthorium sedoides, ludwigia arcuata, various bucephlandra( not sure which sp )
Hydrocotyle tripartita(emersed)
Ada mini m 36x22x26
Hardscape bog wood and mini landscape rock
Substrate Ada aquasoil and unipac nyasa sand
10w led floodlight on 1500hrs to 2300hrs
200lph internal filter
1ml easycarbo per day
1ml DIY tpn+ per day
50% WC twice a week as the tank is in direct sunlight (unusual for the uk :lol:) lots of green dust algae over the rocks and glas after 3 days or so.

Is this without injected co2? If so, I am very impressed, and definitely gives me inspiration for the plant list you mentioned!

Reactions: tim
[QUOTE="tim, post: 459436, member: 7829"Photography still not my strong point,
Cheers for looking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

If I'm honest Tim, photos of yours put me to shame! Don't underestimate your ability ☺ Lovely update as always!

Reactions: tim
Back