• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

MY IAPLC 2014 SCAPE

Hi all,
A beautiful crimson red fish smaller than badis basis with solid red shade coloration.
A few of us have been looking for any Dario species in the UK.

Dario dario
is quite often for sale, but they are all males 99.9% of the time. I know it is an Indian native fish ("Appears to be restricted to tributary systems draining into the Brahamaputra River in parts of West Bengal and Assam states, India although it may also range into Bhutan.")

The question is can you get females in India?

cheers Darrel

Hi all, A few of us have been looking for any Dario species in the UK.

Dario dario
is quite often for sale, but they are all males 99.9% of the time. I know it is an Indian native fish ("Appears to be restricted to tributary systems draining into the Brahamaputra River in parts of West Bengal and Assam states, India although it may also range into Bhutan.")

The question is can you get females in India?

cheers Darrel
Yes we do get females. And we get some other darios called Dario kajal and Dario flame.

On Facebook you can contact a person named Andrew Rao. He's in charge of exported the most number of Indian native fish. I'm sure he can help you guys out if you place a large enough order. He's got the most varied list as well.

Sent from my Panasonic P11

Back