• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

MY IAPLC 2014 SCAPE

sreeram

Seedling
HI friends this is my IAPLC 2014 SCAPE

Mythical nature

Im waiting for the rank card

hope u guyz like it

10572074_774529682597535_7976055921575208407_o.jpg

Thanks

WOW :wideyed::clap: I'd love to see how you created the height and some photos of set up. What is the planting?

Theres much more to this scape that you just cant see in the picture..like for example little cave systems that are formed under the extensive rockwork, interestingly these caves are occupied by badis and small loaches and much of the detail at the center, theres actually a significant drop with a water feature right at the center which did not come into the picture.

:what:

Need more info.........lots more info

Oh and lots of pictures :snaphappy:

Thanks for sharing:)

wow :clap::clap::clap: beautiful scape, your TGIAC scape also looked nice. you always create a good depth in all your scapes, last time you got 37th rank and good luck for this year.

This is simply stunning work.

Do you see a finish product in your mind before you start and work towards it? Or do you let the 'look' evolve with plant growth?

Hi all,
It is a stunner, I've spent a long time looking at it.
You'll have to wait for a definitive answer, but it is probably Badis badis, although I think this is due to be (or may have been) split into lots of new species.

cheers Darrel

Guys, it is a badis badis. A micro predator hats found in several parts of India. Warmer regions where its found has a golden tinge with dark stripes. Whereas when its found in cooler areas it tends to get shades of blue, pink or red.

They have amazing attitudes and are very active.

Sent from my Panasonic P11

Guys, it is a badis badis. A micro predator hats found in several parts of India. Warmer regions where its found has a golden tinge with dark stripes. Whereas when its found in cooler areas it tends to get shades of blue, pink or red.
Impressive coloration! I did a search on 'badis' on serioushlyfish.com before asking and I didn't contemplate Badis badis due to the dull picture. Usually it is the other way around :) Due to my travel activity flake food is unfortunately a must for my fish so I'm not sure they are the ideal choice for me. Does yours take flake?

Impressive coloration! I did a search on 'badis' on serioushlyfish.com before asking and I didn't contemplate Badis badis due to the dull picture. Usually it is the other way around :) Due to my travel activity flake food is unfortunately a must for my fish so I'm not sure they are the ideal choice for me. Does yours take flake?
Some hobbyists here have somehow kept it by feeding mainly micro pellets or frozen brine shrimp, but most of us get the wild collected ones and they only go for live feed such as white worms and grindals.

Some have also slowly tamed it to have micro pellets. A close relative to this fish is the Dario Dario that is extremely suitable for nano tanks. A beautiful crimson red fish smaller than badis basis with solid red shade coloration.

Sent from my Panasonic P11

Back