• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My First Planted Tank (The End) Juwel Rio 125

End of an era Paulo,its been a great read along the way,its had ups & downs which has helped new and old members,i can,t wait to see what you do,don,t leave it empty too long :thumbup: ,

john.

Epic Journal! I learnt lots from this when i first started here on UKAPS. Its going to be tough to beat!

Looking forward to the next one with high expectations! (no pressure!)

This tank is one of my favorite. Three years ago, when I started with this hobby, I followed your journal.;)
Thanks for raising this back from the dead :) this was a great journey and kinda of wished I had been able to carry this on! I want my Bosemani back!! ;) but the current scape is turning into something that looks a little like this tank at some stage!

Lovely tank. thought i had my layout sorted until i saw this!
Good luck with your journey, this tank was a massive learning curve for me :) loved every minute!

Brilliant read. Having similar HC issues myself so emphasised over that LOL.

Pheww, I'll have to read the rest of your journals now.

Brilliant read. Having similar HC issues myself so emphasised over that LOL.
Pheww, I'll have to read the rest of your journals now.
Many thanks :) this was a great roller coaster ride ;) the HC needs a fertile substrate as I found out with the new tank, also requires the right fertilizer, those Tobis fertilizers I tried were perfect for the HC.

Yep...George is right that certainly is truly...EPIC...
Many thanks :) need a new tank to start another long term journal, the rio doesn't cut it any more! lol

I'd never seen this before so I'm glad it this thread got revived as it's a great read. Quite sad to see the empty tank at the end, every scape was fantastic as were the pictures.

I'd never seen this before so I'm glad it this thread got revived as it's a great read. Quite sad to see the empty tank at the end, every scape was fantastic as were the pictures.
Many thanks, still amazes me people read this whole journal :) if it wasn't for the heater incident that boiled the contents I am sure this would still be going today! Kind of lost interest in this tank since that empty picture, hence I want to retire it now and start again with something else.

Back