• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My dilema

Jayefc1

As tgm had a sale i purchased a new ada 45p (arrived today) now do i break down my lil 23ltr top removed flu valve first ever attempt at what i have found to be ( in my opinon) the most amazing hobby in the world or do i wait and have 2 lil gardens to take care off

Pros
Breaking down means i would have everything required apart from the hardscape and plants

Cons
I really love my creation and i know its not perfect but it is my blood sweat and almost tears that have got me to a point of enjoyment and i dont feel its fully finished as it is only 4 months in. I would need to by everything again CO2 filter lights ummm

Just want to know what would u the ukaps amazing comunity do let me know

45P

Light - east facing window so morning sun, horizontal blinds to regulate sunpower
Filter - Eheim mini up (some ukaps would say "Impossible" ;) but that's enough current for the selatanensis babies, though I do have an Eheim Classic 150 I can upgrade to)
Heater - could omit this depending on your ambient temp
CO2 - try liquid carbon dosed daily depending on plant species (I have a Tropica Nano on at the moment as just rescaped, can see daily growth)
Substrate: Tropica Powder
Tropica Premium & Specialized

Fauna: juvenile S selatanensis, few nerite sp snails, shrimp soon

Back