• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My Anubias is Flowering Underwater

Someone has eaten it! 😳😳

When have my Anubis flowering which happens quite often (👈 see my profile picture next to this ), the snails (Ramshorn) are all over them. In one tank where I don't have snails (or hardly any) I had a Buca flowering recently, and that just withered away. The flower wont last long.

Cheers,
Michael

When have my Anubis flowering which happens quite often (👈 see my profile picture next to this ), the snails (Ramshorn) are all over them. In one tank where I don't have snails (or hardly any) I had a Buca flowering recently, and that just withered away. The flower wont last long.

Cheers,
Michael
That’s interesting to know. The one in your picture is a beauty.

I had that wee flower for a few days but today it’s been munched. 😄 I have a small collection of snails, some cherry shrimp but my money is on the bristlenose plec who likes to munch at my Amazon swords and the occasional Anubias.

It’s only when I’m not feeding lots though and I’ve cut down a little recently just to help one of my rams out with a prolapse so probably why the flower got eaten.

Back