• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My 90x90x40 cube

DSCF2452_zps615935d2.jpg

DSCF2459_zps33a40c03.jpg

DSCF2457_zpsa00f56f9.jpg

DSCF2456_zpsb7c755e0.jpg

I'm really really liking the dimensions of the tank. If you had a big room it would look amazing as an island tank! But for that I think u need more of a huge show room space lol. It's really coming along Mate, do you have any other plans for it?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey thanx. Yep i want to swop out the bulky wood for thinner smaller wood to create an ilusion that the tank is bigger. Also want to plant hydrocotyle tripartita in between the rocks on certain plases. Wating for the blyxa, glossso and staurogyne repens to take shape as they are in a bit of s bad way at the moment. Once thats happend ad everything is grown in i will see whats the next step

haha it is the smallest one yes. can you ship to South Africa haha. i wll be getting in a few weeks time somebody on the south african forum is going to send to me. (apsa)

so here is the youtube link. i dont knoe how to get it to play on the thread itself. better to watch it on the highest quality

Really cool lights. Love the natural effect of the shadows and shimmer it creates. This tank sure looks better in person though.

Could you possibly do me a favour and see if its possible to get full tank coverage with a single light using the goosneck? Trying to decide if its worth ordering a neck for when mine finally arrives, or if I'll need to hang it higher up for 90x90 coverage.

Would be very much appreciated!

it covers the full tank with one light if you suspend it about 50cm above the water level. but then i would say it will be low light conditions

No the goose necks wont be long enough. Wil have to suspend it with cable from the ceiling

Great Journal! The tank dimensions are what caught my attention initially as they are quite unusual, but i have to say i love it!

How are you getting on with the lights? How do they compare to the T5's?

Keep up the good work!

Well my blyxa japonica is recoverig very nicely with the new lights had a bad case of algae did a 6day blackout and doses seachem excel. So plants suffered a bit. And LEDs are only on for a week now. My rotala colourata is green not red. But everything grows nicely. Will update in a few weeks on them. Hopefully its strong enough to make my plants red. My staurogyne repens is also recovering quickly. The effect of the light is awesome love the natural feel it gives in the tank

Back