• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My 60P with DIY LED Lighting

korakot

Hi Everyone
I got my 60P up for 3 months now
and i want to show you how my 60P looking.

First day
8591255446_6e0997d892.jpg

8591257212_4d5b28eb8b.jpg

10th weeks trimming
8528233757_f4527a1d20.jpg

Latest pics with my DIY Lighting
8558742102_8bb5a04625.jpg

8591302918_a3cd98f8b1.jpg

28 CREE Hi power LED
8581843536_94d7472323.jpg

Got some red and blue light as grow light.
8591306258_3b4483723e.jpg

Two fans for cooling down the fixture.
8580739559_e991695741.jpg

Leave me comment and idea to improve, thank you.

This looks great and ultra clean. Great skills!

Hi Karakot,
lovely looking scape, with great plant health :clap:

Please dont take this negatively, but i couldnt help but get the impression that your tank was a patient in a hospital operating room...all the tech on the outside just conjured up an image of life support :nurse:...which i suppose it is really!

the beauty of the tank is enhanced by the strong contrast between how natural and calm it is within the tank compared to its surroundings.

Cheerio,
Ady.

This is a very nice aquarium. That sand in the front looks lovely.
Have you used wabi-kusa for the front plant?
Regarding Seneye, are you happy with the device? Still no NO3, PO4, etc, readings?

Pedro.

Very nice looking tank, and I really like your DIY Led light unit. What moss have you used for the forground?
Thank you,
That's riccia fluitans.

Brilliant setup and a great led build

This looks great and ultra clean. Great skills!

Lovely looking tank with some great results. Fantastic light build too.

Thank you.

What's that white box in tank?
It's called Seneye.

This is a very nice aquarium. That sand in the front looks lovely.
Have you used wabi-kusa for the front plant?
Regarding Seneye, are you happy with the device? Still no NO3, PO4, etc, readings?

Pedro.

Thank you, i use riccia fluitans tight with moss stone and place it as a foreground plant.
Seneye, when i bought TMC pH controller and i realise that seneye get me wrong pH reading then i stop using it.:thumbdown:

Hi Karakot,
lovely looking scape, with great plant health :clap:

Please dont take this negatively, but i couldnt help but get the impression that your tank was a patient in a hospital operating room...all the tech on the outside just conjured up an image of life support :nurse:...which i suppose it is really!

the beauty of the tank is enhanced by the strong contrast between how natural and calm it is within the tank compared to its surroundings.

Cheerio,
Ady.
Thank you Ady, i will tidy it up soon. :sorry:

Thank you Ady, i will tidy it up soon.
:lol:
nah, was just the contrast of 'nature' and technology....its pretty cool really.

Why have you got 2 glass inflow pipes and no return pipes in most of your images?...do you return water via an inflow rather than a lily?

:lol:
nah, was just the contrast of 'nature' and technology....its pretty cool really.

Why have you got 2 glass inflow pipes and no return pipes in most of your images?...do you return water via an inflow rather than a lily?

I use inflow instead of out flow
prefer very slow water current because i experienced BBA where water flow pass.

Back