• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My 125 L with a new face

Jose Martins

good nights everyone, this is my 125 liters with a new face.. after 2 days with water...the external filter was already cycled...hope you like aquascape, i accept suggestions...everyone a good year and a lot of Peace.

Attachments

• DSC_2103.JPG
    DSC_2103.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 343
Great looking tank! though you do have some none aquatic plants in there that won't survive long term. The carpet looks to be grown from seed which is probably a terrestrial plant, best case scenario it is a Hygrophila species, which is not suitable as a carpet long term. Also the dark green plant that has short bushy leaves in the midground on the left side is not aquatic. It looks to be an Ophiogon species. I will suggest swapping the carpet with Monte carlo or Marsilea Hirsuta. and the Ophiogon with Helanthium tenellum 'green'
That java fern clump looks great though! and the buces on the wood should grow in very well. New tanks are great fun, hope you enjoy the tank!

sorry just answer you now but i work out . i'm just home on weekend . you're right in the matter the carpet is love grass but it's not holding up the transition...it's going to melt...😱😱😱. I'll have to put another carpet...I've had no luck with carpet plants 🤣😂🤣, the other one you said is an Ophiopogon Kyoto it's the first time I've used it...thanks for your opinion 👍👍

Back