• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mum's nano cube

Anytime you see pandemonium from the males it usually always indicates that a female is about to moult and thus become receptive, your female is most definitely berried, this one female has the potential to produce over 200 offspring between now and Xmas and by then when this first batch matures the numbers will then start becoming exponential! I pulled 500 cherries out of a 28L tank that had predatory tetras in it, all hiding under a piece of bog wood the size of a burrito!

Lovely tank to stuff with shrimp!

:)

Nice going, It was about 2 months before I saw my first berried shrimp, so you are going about 8 times faster than I managed!
can't believe it with how bad my first shrimp experience was, 2 weeks! and they're alive and well, and the ones in E's tank are also alive and well -I feel like the shrimp whisperer (I know i know)

There are baby shrimps! it looks like one lot are a couple of days ahead of the others, but both lots started emerging from hiding yesterday, got this picture of a very ambitious youngster who doesn't see why the grownups should have all the fun food

IMG20210725224929.jpg

The cube's definitely ready for a good fettling, I managed to bring home duckweed with a batch of RO from wharf aquatics, I've cleared it from Ella's tank but not yet from mine. Shrimps are happy as clams, but I can't see much of them unless it's dinner time , hopefully I'll have time for it tomorrow

IMG20211129011117.jpg

IMG20211129011242.jpg

Last edited:
Back