• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Multi Micro Baby Fish food

Ajm200

I have had some very small ember tetras for a few weeks now and they have been really difficult to feed. I’ve tried live, frozen, powdered dried foods, fry foods and crushing commercial fish foods. They must be eating something as they are still here and have grown a little. I have never seen them actively feeding until tonight.

I bought some Multi Micro baby fish food from Aqua Core and the ember tetras went mad for it. The cherry shrimp who I rarely see in the heavily planted tank all came out and were feeding high in the tank on wood like filter feeders or trying to feed from the surface by hanging on floating plants. Looking at the company website they mainly make coral/marine foods.

The food stinks. It smells like wet Repashy but whatever it contains it really appeals to little fish and shrimp. 54% protein and 12% fat so quite rich.

Worth a try if you keep tiny fish or have fry to feed

Just ordered some to try and also some of their Micro Algae powder for feeding my Daphnia cultures,thanks for sharing that :thumbup:
As it is such a fine power I was able to dip a finger into a small amount of the feed and rub my fingers together in the tank water and put a lot of particles into the water. They stayed in the water column quite well so a little goes a long way. Hopefully I’ll have less wasted food in the substrate now. It was so disheartening watching so much going to waste before knowing I’d have to vacuum it out again

Back