• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Most incredible flying fish footage ever.

zozo

And that fish is blind? Have a hard time believing that, seeing it do this. :)

Awsome video btw! I remeber seeing it before while surfing youtube a few years ago.
I had to find them a new home, they might not have eyes but they never stop moving and I found them quite stressful to keep!

I had to find them a new home, they might not have eyes but they never stop moving and I found them quite stressful to keep!

What do we know about nature?.. Look at this.. :)

Completely mind boggling.. Genetics has more up it sleeves than we dare to think. How is it even possible to evolve like this.. Chance?
Who knows!?. But there must be some hidden intelligents in life that has no need for obvious sensory organs.. :nailbiting:

Probably.. :) But some camouflage/defence technique just look to good to be true.. That a blind organisme maybe using ultra sound ok.
That blind tertra might do, but doing something like this outside the water? No idea what to make of it, maybe it has an elephants memory and was just lucky.

Marcel

In far north Australia in tropical SW I have been on a fish boat when several fish jumped into the boat while we were moving at a medium speed.

Keith:wave::wave:

Back