• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

moss tank

pike

mesh for moss wall cut to size two sheets an fasten together add suckers to bach peice .spread moss fix second sheet place in tank an hope it grows

pike said:
mesh for moss wall cut to size two sheets an fasten together add suckers to bach peice .spread moss fix second sheet place in tank an hope it grows
Cannot see image.

Regards
Paul.

right click on your pics @ flickr.
copy image url.
it should look like the text below but without the *
[*img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2494/4029619558_0a3f8246a0.jpg[/img]

4029619558_0a3f8246a0.jpg

4029619570_d301cb1131.jpg

Just thought I'd add - Aquajardin in Gloucestershire sells the above type of netting, very similar but in green - £3 for a meter and it's 67cm high - perfect!

amy4342 said:
Just thought I'd add - Aquajardin in Gloucestershire sells the above type of netting, very similar but in green - £3 for a meter and it's 67cm high - perfect!

DOH. there is a post by me somewhere on here trying to find some of that.
aquajardin is my LFS. :rolleyes:

aquajardin is my LFS

Omg, please excuse me while I turn green with envy! That place is absolutely amazing! Clark (Superman) introduced me to the place a while ago when I mentioned I was looking for CRS. I was hooked the first time I went there - whenever I cross the Severn Bridge, I always find an excuse to swing by there! My fiance is getting really fed up of it now, and I'm pretty sure Kerry is going to ban me if I pester her anymore :lol:.

Yes, the netting is standing on a roll next to the Koi vats - I think it's supposed to be pond netting of some kind - all I know is it's awesome for a moss wall!

Back