• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Moss Spot

Levinen

Hi again.
I made a new layout that you want to show. I'm curious your opinion!

Start date: 2009.11.29.
Tank: 40x25x25 (25l)
Lighting: DIY with 1x24w Dulux L Daylight (5400K) Osram
Filtration: Eheim 2211 (300l/h) ceramic rings
Substrate: ADA amasonia
Fertilizer: KNo3, K2So4, KH2Po4, Micro+, carbo
Co2: 2 kg cylinder, Dennerle regulator, glass diffuser and counter
Water parameters: Gh: 12 Kh: 8, Ph: 6,8-7, Po4: 0,8, No3: 3, Fe: 0,1
Dekorations: savanna wood, seiryu stones

Animals:
7 x Rasbora maculata
3 x Otocinclus affinis
3 x Puntius gelius
:woot: x Sakura shrimp
2 x Caridina multidentata

Plants:
-Cryptocoryne Parva
-Fissidens fontanus
-Taxiphyllum sp. - Flame moss
-Taxiphyllum sp. - Spiky moss
-Taxiphyllum barbieri - Java moss
-Bolbitis heudelotii
-Eleocharis x

8060887_56cb8871d2632f0833310f134aa7d21b_l.jpg

8060819_4cf73f6c1d7a273a3cf30a2ffafe0645_xl.jpg

8060823_1c67576874c2b2178c42542db89d7909_xl.jpg

8060829_68893c4c7ab18963e92478a3d5a6f3e5_l.jpg

8060833_8daa5589f12b907ed8cc9321f18580cc_l.jpg

Have a nice day! ;)

samc said:
lovely little tank.

if the drop checker was not in there i would not know how big it is :D

Thanks Sam

That's why there. :lol:

patzu said:
Very nice, Levinen!

Patzu, te mindenhol ott vagy? Azért nem gondoltam, hogy ilyen hamar lebukok! :lol:
Patzu, you're all over there? We did not think he gets caught so quickly!

Köszi amúgy!

That's a stunner! If i was being REALLY picky (because my aquascaping is perfect :)) i'd say that slightly more delicate wood - like Manzi - on the right would look a bit better and really add to the "sizeless" composition - ie without the DC and with more delicate wood you really, really would think this tank was a lot, lot bigger!
It's an absolute stunner though and your pics are bang on the money - love the shrimp close ups!
Nice one!
Matt

bigmatt said:
That's a stunner! If i was being REALLY picky (because my aquascaping is perfect :)) i'd say that slightly more delicate wood - like Manzi - on the right would look a bit better and really add to the "sizeless" composition - ie without the DC and with more delicate wood you really, really would think this tank was a lot, lot bigger!
It's an absolute stunner though and your pics are bang on the money - love the shrimp close ups!
Nice one!
Matt

Thank you very much, just wanted to hear such criticism. I agree completely. I'm in the right place. Thank you! :)

Looks really good! Well done Levi! :thumbup:

Thanks Peti and Chris!

LondonDragon said:
My kind of tank, looks great :) congrats

Thank you LondonDragon! I think the moss is the most creative of the plant for aquascaping. I like it! Thanks again! :)

Levinen said:
Thank you LondonDragon! I think the moss is the most creative of the plant for aquascaping. I like it! Thanks again! :)
Yeah you can shape mosses in any shape you want, which is great, have a look at this tank if you like mosses: http://www.lfkc.co.uk/index.php?topic=299.0

LondonDragon said:
Levinen said:
Yeah you can shape mosses in any shape you want, which is great, have a look at this tank if you like mosses: http://www.lfkc.co.uk/index.php?topic=299.0

Very nice job, but I still need a few other plants, to break a little bit of "unanimity". But it's really nice! Thank you for sharing!

8070989_b86afda5eece5e9939f223004dec056f_l.jpg

But to me this is still the big favorite. The harmony of balance is simply fantastic!

Tonser said:
Beautiful Levinen - I love the shape of the spiky moss, was it tied to a rock originally or has it been trimmed that way?

Thanks Tonser

Originally just a flat stone was tied. Scissors cut the moss and so one.

Graeme Edwards said:
Very nice scape and very well photographed. The only complaint is the drop checker....small but could make all the difference.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much Graeme! That dropcheckeer why were there a long story. Unfortunately, it would be too long to explain in English! :lol:

Back