• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

More landscape effort,s

John Starkey

These my not be to everyone,s taste,s,my PP skills are very limited but this is what i settled for after a little play in lightroom 3,

IMG_8928.jpg

IMG_8921.jpg

Honest opinion and C&C welcome,

john.

Looks fantastic
Printed onto a large canvas would look great
Matt

John they are both the same pic aren't they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mdhardy01 said:
Looks fantastic
Printed onto a large canvas would look great
Matt

Totally agree, lovely photo pal, and great edit. Would look great on a canvas as md says.

Now we're talking, John. The first image is much better than the second. The second lacks contrast.

Great use of first light, especially with the mist.

I really like the simple composition with the image being split into three sections along the horizon. Maybe a little more detail in the bottom, like a balance between the two images, or just crop it more to create a stronger panorama.

Thanks for sharing mate. I must get out more with my camera. Need a UWA lens too! What lens did you use for this?

George Farmer said:
Now we're talking, John. The first image is much better than the second. The second lacks contrast.

Great use of first light, especially with the mist.

I really like the simple composition with the image being split into three sections along the horizon. Maybe a little more detail in the bottom, like a balance between the two images, or just crop it more to create a stronger panorama.

Thanks for sharing mate. I must get out more with my camera. Need a UWA lens too! What lens did you use for this?

Thank you George,the second image does look flat now you mention it,i used the canon 10-22mm,i had read in lots of different forums and reviews that on a crop sensor it was better,but if i had a full frame camera then i would get either the 17-40mm L or the 16-35mm L,

Thanks to everyone else for the nice comments,

take care,

john.

Back