• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mission Bathtub 2016

They have as much right to be here as we do.. :) If you can't fight it enjoy it i always say.. :thumbup:

I'm a softie and won't kill anything, so they either get donated to the neighbour:lol: or I collect them and take them to the woods when i walk the dog. Plenty of poo for them there:)

Goldies look nice as well. All ours for the past few years have been sired by black comets so stayed mostly black and we don't really see them.

Hi Marcel, it's that time of year again...well almost, I was just wondering how goes Mission Bathtub and if you had another instalment in mind for summer 2017?

Hey Tim, it is already up and running whit some new crazy ideas..Waiting for higher temps now, but the weather is doing realy great.. Compaired to last years climate spring time arived earlier and it looks much more promissing if it keeps improving like this. Thanks for asking.. :)
https://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/mission-bathtub-2017.49096/

We're now in the 8th season of Mission Bathtub. It's always eagerly anticipated and is one of the most enduring and loved threads on UKAPS. It never fails to inform and entertain. We thought it was about time we celebrated it by moving the original season, Mission Bathtub 2016, to featured journals where it firmly belongs. Congratulations Marcel and thank you for your fantastic contribution, and helping to making UKAPS what it is today :)

Thank you... 🥰 Is that shabby chic old bathtub already staring for 8 years now at UKAPS? Time flies! Actually unbelievable, but I guess coincidence really doesn't exist? I looked up the first pictures ever and the time stamp says 2013 so it also seems to be the tub's 10th anniversary this year that it's in use as a pond, back then it was set up at the other end of the garden about 2 years before I knew about UKAPS.
DSCN8946.JPG

All the fish i have today are the babies of the 5 first fish in it. These 5... 😅
DSCN9011.JPG

What remarkably great timing is that? :woot:

Of course, I'm honoured and thank you "UKAPS", its Staff, the expert members and all others that learned me so much that made me the aquarist I am today.
😍

Back