• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mindful

mibe661

So it's on! A new scape is ongoing and will love to see this mature, havent decided where the driftwood will be placed .. Any suggestions? Left side, right side etc?

medium.jpg

Some technical data:

Title: Mindful

Dimensions: 60x30x30 Opti white

CO2: 24/7

Filtration: JBL E901

Lights: Cihiros LED 60cm

Photo Period: 7hrs 16-22 Full effect 65w

Fertilisation: Aqua rebell EI

Substrate: Sand + Tropica substrate

Hardscape: Dragon stone + driftwoods

Flora: Rotala 'Green' , Rotala rotundifolia, Rotala 'Vietnam H'ra', Fissidens, Weeping moss, some different anubias / petite e.tc. hygrophila pinnatifida

Feel free to give suggestions / questions or feedback!

I will try to update as often as possible, if you are more interested in my previous scape , visit my instagram..

Small update, still having problems with my Rotala's.Twisted and curly leafs, also some growings to be black/brown.. Weird! . According to some people it's because poor CO2 and flow,.. Have adjusted and increased CO2,also increased some flow. Will monitor it for a while now. If anyone else have some tips just simply from the image, feel free to speak :)

Besides the Rotala's everything is working nice, no algea problems or anything else.

Attachments

• rotala.jpg
    rotala.jpg
    1,007.8 KB · Views: 141
  • karet.jpg
    karet.jpg
    934.4 KB · Views: 138
Much better growth and healthier, dosing the same and basically everything's the same wc-wise e.tc. Though replaced the inline diffusor to and external one. (Could have been a clogged / faulty one). Or if it was only the pruning wich was the reason.. Well the rotala's are back again!

Latest pics from the tank, everything is in order, just battling some thread algae wich keeps on coming back. But imo its the easiest algae to deal with .

aqua1.JPG

Back