• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

messing about with a nano

timme278

hey guys,

thought i might as well procrastinate from uni work and post my tank. Its not really scaped as such but its more of a temp tank till i move home after graduation.

If you have any ideas for improvements ect they will be much appreciated :)

13871319644_f500d1c7eb_b.jpg

Plants:
UG
2 Anubias
java fern narrow
Cryptocoryne wendtii 'green'
and a stem plant in the back left, the name of which has escaped me

fish:
3 x endlers
3 x CPD

:)

Last edited:
Looks nice. I think if it was mine I'd try and prop the wood up a bit so it's less horizontal. :)

Have you got any creatures in there?

You're definitely in the right place.With so many great looking set-ups I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration.If it was me,I'd take out that wood and replace it with another more interesting one.Btw healthy lookin' plants.

Cheers!

You're definitely in the right place.With so many great looking set-ups I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration.If it was me,I'd take out that wood and replace it with another more interesting one.Btw healthy lookin' plants.

Cheers!

Do the plants actually look healthy? I'm just doing easycarbo daily and a couple of pumps of tropica special ferts!
As for the wood, I'm constantly looking. But I'm hoping to get a 40cm cube when I move home so mostly looking for larger pieces. Thanks for the help :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

So it's just been left to grow for a while, but I'm actually reasonably happy with it. Except the algae
u9ugybyh.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Nice healthy looking plants. The wood looks much better then It did before. Have you thought of adding some moss to the wood?

Back