• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Members Photos - can I use some?

Andy D

Hi All,

Following on from the thread about UKAPS branded products one suggestion was for a calendar. Personally I would love to have a calendar featuring 12 stunning scapes from UKAPS members (I'm sure I could fill one just from George alone! :) ) so I was wondering if some of you kind souls would let me use some of your pictures. For example, entries for IAPLC this year or previous years, so that I could put a calendar together.

If you wouldn't mind could you send me a copy of the picture? I could get it from the site but I am sure your own files will have a better resolution. You can PM me and I'll give you my email address.

If anyone else is also interested I can probably order more copies at the same time too.

Thanks in advance.

Andy

I think there should be a yearly poll for the best 12 scapes based on forums members work.?
The resulting winners would be featured in a yearly calendar that is sold to help fund the forum itself.... rather have a calendar than a T shirt personally.
The poll would have to take place in the summer to give time to produce the calendar for Christmas, there could be a cyber addition too, sold as an app.

I think there should be a yearly poll for the best 12 scapes based on forums members work.?
The resulting winners would be featured in a yearly calendar that is sold to help fund the forum itself.... rather have a calendar than a T shirt personally.
The poll would have to take place in the summer to give time to produce the calendar for Christmas, there could be a cyber addition too, sold as an app.

Great idea!

C'mon people, don't be shy! :)

Tim, many thanks for the photos. Second one was definitely better. Nice scape by the way!

I'm not much of a scaper, just a fishkeeper. However... with non-profit usage of my pictures I'm usually OK if people send me a copy of whatever they use it for. I'm sure many people here will be fine with their pics being used if you credit them and send them a calendar.

I'm not much of a scaper, just a fishkeeper. However... with non-profit usage of my pictures I'm usually OK if people send me a copy of whatever they use it for. I'm sure many people here will be fine with their pics being used if you credit them and send them a calendar.
Couldn't agree more. It's not for mass production of aqua scaping calenders id it???

Couldn't agree more. It's not for mass production of aqua scaping calenders id it???
Nah, just for my own personal use. I usually use a Gardeners World calendar I get free with the mag so I would be nice to look at something far more appealing.
A brief look at Photobox give a price of about £10 for a calendar. So if anyone else wanted one then I am sure it could be arranged. Not many pics yet though....

Good idea but at £10 a pop I cannot afford to send a calendar for use of a photo. :(

Back