• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Mc Gregor /Mayweather

roadmaster

Mayweather wins in second round or less with TKO.

Mayweather win round 6 KO.

Think McGregor will be trying to last to the last round. That will be as good as the win he will never get. Mayweather will get p**sed off and batter him in the 6th.

If however mayweather does take up the challenge of a ufc bout after, McGregor will pummel mayweather.

It's such an odd fight I can't decide on a prediction. Mayweather is well past his knockout era so I can't see that happening but I also can't see McGregor getting a KO either. It surely can't go the distance though. I reckon Mayweather will just out-box him technically and get a TKO round 4? I think as soon as the bell rings McGregor won't be in a world of hurt but will look lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well I got the TKO part right, but lost my bet with round 2 prediction.
At least nobody got bit!:lol:

I think round 6 was the end of McGregor but mayweather dragged it out. I reckon the betting house won big on that fight.

Il be honest, it wasnt really a boxing match and should not be put on floyds record as his 50th win.

Now the canelo v ggg fight coming up, thats a boxing match :D

Honestly I think the whole thing was a money making scam after watching it. mcgregor didn't look like he had a look in.

apparently mcgregor made 23m out of it too!

Hell,I would have fought either one for 23 million.
I predict a dive second's into the first round.

exactly, also he didn't have to fight anyone else which is a bit suspicious.

coming up to the fight mayweather didn't look confident but I think it was all a show.

I think theres more people would get into a ring than wouldn't for 23 million. You'd only have to do it once then you could retire and live a great life!

Near certain it would be a phantom punch that took me out in second's, and a new Ford Pickup that took me to the bank.

Back