• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Massive shout out for Scaped Nature in Norwich

I went in today, lined a few large pieces of Redmoor up that weren't priced at said "How much"?

I was expecting £200 + but got away with about half of that - and they were stunning pieces.

To be honest I was convinced that I wouldn't be able to find anything decent enough for what I needed so I had resigned myself that I would have to drive oop north to Wharf Aquatics. Someone on here mentioned Scaped Nature and that Taverham Aquatic place but to be honest I wasn't impressed with Taverham at all.

I've only shopped online with them but they're very friendly and helpful, I'll definitely visit when I'm in the region; I think they took great inspiration from NADA in Belgium, which is a superb visit also

I wasn't impressed with Taverham at all.

I wouldn't go out of my way for Taverham - they've certainly stopped giving a blahblahblahblah (it seems), but for other reasons I am somewhat unfussed by Scaped Nature too.

Back