• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Massive Import from Germany!!! Cheap shrimp, snails, crab's

oliverar

Hi,at the end of September I am planning a big import from Germany, this is from a well know German breeder who has lot's of experience sending to England and all his review's are great! He has almost ever type of shrimp I know excluding several blue and black tiger shrimp everything else is under 5 euro's most shrimps are about 2 euros, including fire red, green, yellow, snowball, bee shrimp. and the dark blue tiger's are about 15 euros each. There is about 50 types of snail's, all at awesome prices, there are also micro crab's and a type of crab I doubt anyone here has seen before, there are also fan feeding shrimp and long arm shrimp! If you are interested, please PM me and I will send you the full price list! I will sort out all the admin and we will explain all the logistic's of it when you PM me your order Remember the more people there are the cheaper the postage is! So tell anyone you know might be interested

Back