• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

tmiravent

Hi,
i'll star a new journal for my medium tank, the place for my bucephalandras!
Here is the setup:

Date: 12 Setembro 2015
Tank: 96L [80x30x40 Vidromoldura]
Cabinet: DIY [carvalho] [White colver by bracaman] + metalic structure by vidromoldura
Light: LED DIY [48W 8 x 6W . 40000 lumen . 6000ºK 6500ºK]
Filter: Eheim ecco300
Heater: external DIY with 300W made in china
Co2: 2KG bottle + Co2 Aquili+ reactor aquagrow 1000
Fert: DIY+ Jebao DP4
Hardscape: Portuguese rock 'Blue Cascais'
Substrate: GlasGarten Environment Aquarium Soil
Fish: rasboras, amandeae

Plants:
Bucephalandra sp. "Riam Macam"
Bucephalandra sp. 'Kedagang'
Bucephalandra sp. "Midnight Blue II"
Bucephalandra sp. "Fake Catherineae"
Bucephalandra sp. Black Phantom
Bucephalandra sp. Pink Lady
Bucephalandra sp. Cherry red
Bucephalandra sp. Popcorn
Bucephalandra sp. Brownie Ghost
Bucephalandra sp. Velvet leaf entikong
Bucephalandra sp. Brownie ghost upper stream
Bucephalandra sp. Supermini catherinae
Bucephalandra sp. Brownie purple
Bucephalandra sp. Brownie fire bird
Bucephalandra sp. North Star
Bucephalandra sp. Flora
Bucephalandra sp. Metallica

Ambulia sp. Vietnam
Utricularia Graminifolia
Lilaeopsis New Zeland
Rotala Colorata
Rotala wallichii
Rotala Nanjeshan
'Flame moss'
Riccardia chamedryfolia

Here is the project:

21208437880_4acdca11f3_o.jpg

the rock work...
20773882744_322e7e808f_o.jpg

Last edited:
Don't work for me either both on browser and taptalk

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I see them! It should wonderful when the rocks are covered in so many different buces, its quite a collection you have, must have cost you a fortune!

I see them! It should wonderful when the rocks are covered in so many different buces, its quite a collection you have, must have cost you a fortune!
It'll take a lot of time, that's for shore!
Maybe, i bought them in different occasions, and some divided with friends, it's no cheap! (but it's fun!)
cheers
:cigar:

Lol,
hi martin, you are 100% right! I have those pipes for, maybe 15 years (this was tha last time that i bought a new filter).
I keep the pipes since then, they are very useful. I don't know if they still sell the filters with that pipes but i believe they do! ;)
Of course i've changed the green with one of mine stainless steel DIY pipes! Next photo you'll seee...:watching:
I still have some cabinet work to do...the heather will be out of the tank also... External heather.
In 20 years you'll remember 'nostalgic' these pipes, they marked an important era of aquariums/filters...
In a few days i'll get a new photo,
cheers
:cigar:

why does Eheim keep using their hoses in this way
they probably have gazzilions of feet of this stuff lying around. These originate from the era most tanks used to be fully encased, with these pipes hidden behind the plants:
A1-2009.jpg

Funnily, if you look at their website, with the new tanks (more exposed) they dont show equipment being installed (in the tank that is, there is a filter, but how it works is a mystery:lol::lol::lol:)
140807010806.jpg
140723110714.jpg

I guess they will have to produce something new when the economy drives them to it.

Funnily, if you look at their website, with the new tanks (more exposed) they dont show equipment being installed (in the tank that is, there is a filter, but how it works is a mystery:lol::lol::lol:)
It's the new "atomic water disintegration" technology from Eheim. The green tubing is so ugly that disintegrates water into molecules but they manage to have again all the atoms together in the tank... and guess what, it helps to get rid of algae :lol::lol::lol:

Back