• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Make root ferts using clay ?

eminor

Hello, let's say i put some clay powder in a cup and i add garden ferts ( which contains lots of macro and micro in it) the clay will absorb it right, what if i let it dry for days, will all the ferts gonna be released in the tank once i put it in the substrate ? thx

the clay i use in made in France and kind of unique in the world, if i understand well she dosn't contain silicate

Many of us including myself have terrible experiences with JBL Kugeln clay balls.😦 Hope your French clay is nothing like the JBL Kugeln

Osmocote seems to be simpler, equally cheap, and less hassle? furthermore, the nutrient release charts are available (I've posted them in this forum) so you can plan your osmocote 'dosage' accordingly.

Many of us including myself have terrible experiences with JBL Kugeln clay balls.😦 Hope your French clay is nothing like the JBL Kugeln

Osmocote seems to be simpler, equally cheap, and less hassle? furthermore, the nutrient release charts are available (I've posted them in this forum) so you can plan your osmocote 'dosage' accordingly.
thanks you so much, i'll look for it

Back