• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Ludwigia losing chlorophyll

Wookii

In my experience, on the contrary. It will kill it and clear the rock in a few days. The trick is to keep it from coming back. But your probably right, I have my Twinstar at 100 for several hours but I do that to get the bright reds out of my Ludwigia, rotala, and limnophila aromatica.

If it’s reacting well to glut spot dosing it’s likely GDA rather than GSA. Does it come off the rocks easily with a toothbrush? If so it’s GDA, GSA usually need a bit more persuasion, like a metal brush.

Mr.Shenanagins

If it’s reacting well to glut spot dosing it’s likely GDA rather than GSA. Does it come off the rocks easily with a toothbrush? If so it’s GDA, GSA usually need a bit more persuasion, like a metal brush.
No, excuse my French, but it’s a real “female dog” of a process scrubbing it off. I usually scrub first, and whatever is left I hit with Excel. But yes it really does kill the GSA.