• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Looking for Seiryu Stone here in the UK

Complete Aquatics have "Grey Pillar Rock Per 1KG"

£2.98 per 1KG

Wondering if that's just another trade name for seiryu.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Swell appear to have "Gui Ying Stones 20kg Box " £46.99 which looks on the image like Seiryu but again not sure if it's just another trade name .

I should imagine it'll all be fairly similar. However, it might not turn out to be that good a deal. I know shops are shut at the moment but buying blind isn't really a good idea, you could end up with plain, uniform and uninspiring rocks.

Far better to talk to one of our sponsors, tell them what you're after and let them pick the rocks for you. They may even create a scape to give you some ideas and take some images for you ;)

Complete Aquatics have "Grey Pillar Rock Per 1KG"

£2.98 per 1KG

Wondering if that's just another trade name for seiryu.

Be warned using them they are buggers for selling items they don’t actually have in stock . They leave u hanging until you chase it up. Nearly all their reviews say the same. I ordered my tank from them it took months. Ended up being out of stock everywhere so I hung on. Then when it came they hadn’t sent the light. When chasing it up they said it was due in the end of the week which it didn’t ended up just getting a refund. So you have been warned lol

Be warned using them they are buggers for selling items they don’t actually have in stock . They leave u hanging until you chase it up. Nearly all their reviews say the same. I ordered my tank from them it took months. Ended up being out of stock everywhere so I hung on. Then when it came they hadn’t sent the light. When chasing it up they said it was due in the end of the week which it didn’t ended up just getting a refund. So you have been warned lol
Dearly noted kind sir. Can't be bothered with issues at the moment.

I tried to get onto aquariums gardens website yesterday afternoon and it wasnt working for me either. It's fine now, pops straight up.

I tried to get onto aquariums gardens website yesterday afternoon and it wasnt working for me either. It's fine now, pops straight up.
Thanks for clarifying Mort I think some folk thought I was on a company sabotage or something. All good with their website now folks get your orders in .

Back