• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Looking for Co2 refillers in London

Sacha

As the title suggests I need to refill two FE and want it to be reasonable.
Last time I was charged £35 for two which is a bit steep.
Do Mr. fizz in Uxbridge still exist? I doubt it somehow.
Anyone got any recommendations?

Yes, I used them last in November. They can also supply you with 5kg bottles (on deposit) and charge £20 for a 5kg refill.[DOUBLEPOST=1396476915][/DOUBLEPOST]I now use London Gases. Its a bit more expensive - £24 refill for 3.15kg bottle - but they do next day delivery service (and pick up old bottle), which works out much easier for me compared to carrying around a 5kg cylinder on public transport.

http://www.londongases.co.uk/view/aquarium-gas

Last edited:
All the way for Londonbeergas. Yes the start is expensive but if you are in for a long journey makes it worth. Its by the way 24£ for either 3.15 or 6.35kg (same price). The problem of the larger bottles they are higher than usual and wont fit standard cabinets. Oustanding next day free delivery most of the times.

Wow- Just spoke to Mr. Fizz. Quoted me a tenner for a 2KG refill! Happy man!

Hi Sacha

I contacted Mr Fizz in October last year by email its not too far to go for me only difficulty is that his filling station is not open on Saturdays so it would mean 2 trips a week apart, the FE's need to be within test date.
Not so bad if there are 2 or more to fill I suppose, currently have 4 empty 2kg FE,s 2 in date and 2 not, 1 on the go and 2 in reserve.
Looks like I'm starting to get an FE obsession.

Lol a FE obsession...
Think I will drop it in on Monday and pick it up on Tuesday. I'm in Ealing so it's just 10 mins down the A40.

Back