• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

London breeders

Kave_art_man

Looking to see if there are any local breeders in the London area. Mainly interested in nano fish to stock a newly acquired tank. I’m not entirely sure what fishes I’m after just yet. It’s a case of I’ll know it when I see it.

Watching YouTube it seems like in the states there’s a lot more of people breeding fish than over here where we rely more on our local fish shops. So just wanted to tap into the local scene more and see what’s out there.

Even if you’re not near London I would love to find out more on what you have available and you’re setups

Thanks

Can't help with any local breeders, but I think the lack here is due to demand, a much bigger market in the states and a more active hobby/club scene.

I enjoy breeding my fish, but getting rid can be a hassle, no stores around me will take anything (even at ridiculous prices), currently have around 30 double red apistos i need to rehome lol.

Last edited:
Back