• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lily Pipes Size Query

Marvin

Seedling
Marvin,
I think i dont understand what you need.

Pipes Set Ø17 - 16/22mm
Pipes Set Ø13mm - 12mm/16mm

You need to see your hose filter. And then choose the correct set.
Also i advise you.. Lily Pipes reduce the flow / strength of water coming from the filter. Do you realize that?
Are you counting with that issue?

You have to measure your filter in acordance to volume water and see if with this Lilys you don´t break your water flow so much..

I am looking at purchasing either an Eheim ecco pro 300 or pro 3 250, either of these should be more than enough to compensate for the flow loss in my 60x30x45cm (WxDxH) tank.

The ecco pro 3 has Ø13mm and pro 3 250 has Ø17mm.
I am leaning towards the pro 3 250 as it has a higher flow rate and is only £10 more than the pro 300, however aesthetically I want any pipe work in the tank to be minimal.

Thanks,
Marvin

If you choose the Eco 300 with 13 mm Lilys it´s the same as choosing the 3 250 with 17 mm Lilys.
Just about the same.
The 3 250 as more power pump than the Eco 300 but still the lilys for the 3 250 are 17 MM so they will have more water and more weight to the filter then it´s gonna be the same as a combination of Eco 300 with 13 m m Lilys.

If i were you i bought the Eco300 and the 13 mm Lily but from ADA and i wouldn´t give a second thought about it.

The problem with the lilys is in the INflow cause of the little slots that throttle the filter. ADA as a different flow.

Look here:

1znuzgx.jpg

And also be aware of the Outflow. Some point down the water others point straight away.
I had it and try it bohth and i choose the one pointing straight. Cause with that one i can make aeration and also the water goes in the diffuser direction.

See diferences.

xeeni9.jpg

Compliments

Back