• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lily pipes for shallow tanks

Hi,

I am in the process of setting up a shallow tank, only 30cm high without substrate so probably 25cm from top of substrate to top of the tank.
I have been looking for a lily pipe with a diameter of 17mm for a 16/22 pipe that is less than 25cm long, and it has proved very difficult to source...Especially the intake pipe...In fact I have found only one on eBay :

Aquarium Glass Inflow and Outflow Lily Pipe 13mm / 17mm ADA Canister Live Plants | eBay

Has anyone come across something different? I am not interested in DIY solutions, but I am not fussed if it is made of plastic, as long as it's clear transparent.

Thanks

Tmc outlets are great as they really soften the flow and theyre pretty good money too and honestly solidly built compared to others. Never had one break yet.
Thanks, but everything I found, including the TMC were around 30cm or 35cm long...and that would mean having the bend of the intake pipe 5cm higher than the side of the tank...or do you have a link to a short intake pipe?

The Cal Aqua nano efflux f1 is more what your after then
Thanks again for your help, the efflux f1 is not exactly what I am looking for, but it pointed me to the influx X3s 17mm that is exactly what I need for the intake pipe!
Thanks again for your help

I would still be happy to see other options if anyone has any?

Back