• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lighting an ADA Mini Cube M aquarium.

Pops

Good day all! I`m in the process of getting together what`s needed for a planted ADA Mini Cube M aquarium. Most things are personal preference or tech requirements. However I`ve hit a brick wall with the lighting. It seems the lighting of choice is the Twinstar 360ES but this would not allow for emergent plants in the way an adjustable light would. I`m looking for recommendations for such lights that would do this. Thanks in advance.

Any 300mm light with adjustable lights will work.
Chihiros, twinstar etc.

dont have the c2, but have the wrgb2. I believe they have the same leds and app so my thoughts should be relevant. the lights are unbelievably powerful. we're talking 300+par. the colour rendition is great and the ability to adjust light through the day is great, you can even change the spectrum throughout the day if you wish, for example a more warm yellow tone in the morning and a bluer cool white in the afternoon. rgb channells individually controlled and built in timer aswell. Some people say the app is hard to use, but I don't know it works fine for me.

dont have the c2, but have the wrgb2. I believe they have the same leds and app so my thoughts should be relevant. the lights are unbelievably powerful. we're talking 300+par. the colour rendition is great and the ability to adjust light through the day is great, you can even change the spectrum throughout the day if you wish, for example a more warm yellow tone in the morning and a bluer cool white in the afternoon. rgb channells individually controlled and built in timer aswell. Some people say the app is hard to use, but I don't know it works fine for me.

Yep, same LED’s. The C2 is very powerful too, especially considering it’s size - 1580 lumens. I run mine at 17% on my shrimp tank.

Thanks for the food for thought folks

Back