• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Light recommendation please.

Sorry now, I’ll try once more for recommendations for 41 cm tank. Should light span entire width to could I go smaller and hang rom ceiling/shelf

Twin Star is slightly more than I want to pay to be honest. I think either chihiros a series or RGB series. I just don’t know if a light bar should match length if tank

series a comes in 400 mm.
RGB will fit but smaller light.

question is if it will be enough light

Twin Star is slightly more than I want to pay to be honest. I think either chihiros a series or RGB series. I just don’t know if a light bar should match length if tank

series a comes in 400 mm.
RGB will fit but smaller light.

question is if it will be enough light

How long is the RGB?

I have the same tank and I am going through the same thought process. I am leaning to the Aqueon Clip-On light, the one with 60 LEDs.

im rescapingto see if I can get better results with existing lights. My growth has been good but carpeting is slow. I think I have too much shade from hardscape anyway. I do plan on going with RGB chihiros in 6 months after I see what rescaping does. Iv not experimented enough with existing light yet.
What type of setup do you have now?

im rescapingto see if I can get better results with existing lights. My growth has been good but carpeting is slow. I think I have too much shade from hardscape anyway. I do plan on going with RGB chihiros in 6 months after I see what rescaping does. Iv not experimented enough with existing light yet.
What type of setup do you have now?

I have 5 tanks, this tank was meant for German Blue Ram fry but now it is also planted and it I want run it so that the plants thrive.

Back