• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Libba's 60P

I think Macrandra Green is a really beautiful plant under the right conditions. I've managed to get mine to turn a really beautiful bronze/slightly pink. No post-production colour editing - this is how it looks in person. I think its my current favourite plant.

View attachment 177744
You're right about the colours on Macrandra Green.

Beauty!

20211130_182727.jpg

Last edited:
Things were getting a bit out of control so I decided to reset the stems. The undergrowth wasn't looking too good so I topped them, removed it and replanted. I used this opportunity to put in some more root tabs too; I use ADA Bottom Plus. I also removed some staurogyne repens to allow more room for the UG to grow. I pinched a few little clumps from the UG and transplanted into the open space. The HM looks like crap so I'll probably reset that soon too. The tank doesn't look too impressive right now but it should grow back pretty fast. The willow moss was getting too out of control so I moved it to the betta tank.

20211210_165934.jpg
20211210_165944.jpg

The Sphaerocarpas are nicely coloured despite being at the side of your tank. They need a lot of light to turn yellow!

Back