• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

LFKC Feb 10th 2013 Meet

Just to remind everyone that to check TFL - Planned works calendar | Transport for London

There is going to be bus replacements which means you can catch the bus replacement from Archway or take the 143 towards Brent Cross which will take you to the top of my road.

Hope this helps.

R

It's about an hours drive for me, would love to come but I always flake out hahah

Yes there is free parking outside my flat. Just find a free space.

Any problems PM if you need more info.

nayr88 - Havent seen you for some time. Come along mate!

I'm traveling from Romford Essex

MLGT- mate I really want to, It'll be a spur of the moment thing if I can or not and I've said yes in the past and flaked out and felt like a right melt haha.
I'm still scarred from out last LFKC meet :D :D only kidding, was a really good day and I got some stunning apisto's from that shop

I can bring some microworms colonies if anyone wants any and ofcouse if i can make it there
Hi ale36 are you still coming on Sunday? If so, could you bring me a microworm culture please if you still have some going?Many thanks! Andre

Just came on to message you lol I will have to leave the pair of cribs as in two minds what to do with the tank with the other coming next month which will free up my now main tank. Sorry to let you down on them but as not sure what I am doing with that tank don't want to add anything else to it right now in case I decide on breaking it down.

Good to put faces to names guys, great job on the food Ricky thanks and your lil lady is lovely. Love your collection of tanks only problem is I want to decrease the amount I have and seeing your assortment makes me want more lol

My lil lady now 5 months looking at the tank at christmas lol
483896_10151169715376467_1787001530_n.jpg

Had to miss it, battling a cold for the past week, and last thing you want near a baby is a guy with a cold.. :)

Pictures? :)
Lucky enough I had just recovered from one! But looks like Rik has got one now! :bored:
Didn't see any cameras about, but it was a busy one, some people traveled a fair bit too which was nice to see.

When you going to SA? We might need to give you a farewell party!

Back