• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Latest ADA video

charlie

Thought i would share this with those that aren't aware of the endless ADA videos on you tube.

Amano is creating a 240 cm whopper in a university canteen. I'm obviously going wrong by not having a team of slaves to do my 'dirty' work. Hope the link works, if not just copy and paste. Enjoy.
Charlie

It's a great looking scape. I like how Amano swans about like a superstar, as everyone around him is running about passing him things/wiping things down etc. And then how, at the end of the day, there are just two guys left finishing off.

Shared on the UKAPS Facebook page :)

Idon't understand why he needs all of his crew. Not that I am questioning the great Takashi Amano!;) I feel that part of the fun is arranging substrate, hardscape etc. I also quite enjoy getting the plants ready to go in the tank, although that may be just me!:lol:

Yeah, looked like most of the plants came prepped by his minions in massive boxes. The amount of plants that went in is astounding. Some of the glosso plantlets look like entire pots. Budget is obviously not a problem. I could probably plant the whole tank with one pot ;)

Back