• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Khuli loaches....snail eaters?

Ady34

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
As above, do these interesting little fellas do the good old loach trick of schnaffling up pest snails?...I have an epidemic of some small white mollusc like crustaceans that I want gone and fancy some khulis. It would be an added bonus if they got rid of them for me as I don't think they will be large enough to bother the shrimp :)
Cheers,
Ady

Thanks guys, love zebra loaches but don't want anything that will eat my shrimp. Rick, do you have shrimp with your zebras?

I've got amanos in there and have never had any problems at all. Never tried keeping them with anything smaller though so couldn't tell you.

LancsRick said:
I've got amanos in there and have never had any problems at all. Never tried keeping them with anything smaller though so couldn't tell you.
Cheers Rick.
Got a few cherries but intend on getting some amanos.....will prob buy them from pets at home, they are like king size prawns! Then I may get 5 or 6 zebra loaches :)

Back