• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Keetchy's 60L tank of joy

So added these 2 bundles of joy the other day. Electric Blue Rams. Brighten the tank up a bit
That’s exactly the right description for these fish
I’ve only got Sphaerichthys sp. right now and as interesting as I find their behaviour - they lack that “mischievous” factor of M ramirezi
Gorgeous Betta too (Chen’s or ...)
(It seems there are fewer guppies or are they just skipping the photo op)

I’d somehow missed this journal, tank is looking awesome
Do you have a plant list?

That’s exactly the right description for these fish
I’ve only got Sphaerichthys sp. right now and as interesting as I find their behaviour - they lack that “mischievous” factor of M ramirezi
Gorgeous Betta too (Chen’s or ...)
(It seems there are fewer guppies or are they just skipping the photo op)

I’d somehow missed this journal, tank is looking awesome
Do you have a plant list?
Hey bud. Thanks. I did get a betta from Chen's but it died 3 or 4 days after putting him in the tank. He wasn't right from the start. Maybe to do with the massive change in temp (i did climatise him properly). So this Betta is from my LFS.

So plants are Hygrophila Polysperma far left, 53B far right, mixture of crypts midground and Tenelus as carpet. I know there's very few variety of plants in there but it seems to work. Lol. I would like to add some red in there but I have just a cheap light so don't think the reds will survive and stay red

Bit of a trim today. Looking at it now, I think I should have taken the right side down a bit further. Ah well, ill do it next time
20210407_130800.jpg

20210407_155856.jpg

20210407_130821.jpg

20210407_155905.jpg

20210407_130833.jpg

20210407_155918.jpg

Back