• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Juwel AquaClean 2.0

BarryH

Bought one of the Juwel AquaClean 2.0 cleaners today and I'm really disappointed with it.

The Juwel online video shows the "Easy Start" working after just a couple of pumps. I can't get mine to lift to the top of just one section even after 12 to 15 pumps. I've bought so many Juwel items in the past that have been brilliant but as I've already mentioned, I'm really disappointed with their Aqua Clean 2.0.

I’ve always gone with the cheapest knock off versions of gravel cleaners and replaced them when they get broken, would anyone recommend something similar for long term use?

Bought one of the Juwel AquaClean 2.0 cleaners today and I'm really disappointed with it.

The Juwel online video shows the "Easy Start" working after just a couple of pumps. I can't get mine to lift to the top of just one section even after 12 to 15 pumps. I've bought so many Juwel items in the past that have been brilliant but as I've already mentioned, I'm really disappointed with their Aqua Clean 2.0.

There is a hole somewhere letting in air, so it is not letting it prime. Return them as faulty and get the superfish ones for £5.99, Alot better and work with just a few pumps.

There is a hole somewhere letting in air, so it is not letting it prime. Return them as faulty and get the superfish ones for £5.99, Alot better and work with just a few pumps.
Do you have a link to the Superfish ones with a pump Sandeep? The only ones I can see are the normal gravel cleaners.

I should also add that I've no idea why Juwel chose to use a dark coloured or heavily tinted plastic to make the body and other pieces from. Surely it would have been far better if the body and tubes were made from clear material. That way, you could see what's going up the tube.

Back