• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Is it the double one with 2000+lumen as I have the single 1400lumen one and it doesn't look as bright as that

Yes its the double one mate. I was worried it wouldnt be enough light but seems to be doing OK so far. It was for another tank I was planning but isnt happening anymore so thought I would try it out. Planning on getting a TMC light unit at some point.

Its looks nice and they are good value for money. I have a tmc mini 400 tile and the colour is much nicer but I'd need 2 for the 54l and either buy 2 dimmers or put the co2 back on.

Its looks nice and they are good value for money. I have a tmc mini 400 tile and the colour is much nicer but I'd need 2 for the 54l and either buy 2 dimmers or put the co2 back on.

It was on sale when I purchased it so got it for a very good price. I contacted the seller to see if he could get me the hanging mount which he did, very good seller on eBay.

Back