• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Just playing around

Hello everybody. Just thought I would post my new little project. This tank has been in several post as many different things. Im just never happy with what I end up with. I was on ebay I know right EBAY. and I bought some "glosostigma" seeds. They were $1 so I didnt expect much. So just messing around I planted the left half with the "glossostigma" seeds and the other half with irish moss seeds I had. Just to compare how they both carpet. I was planing on some sort of terrarium. And have tons of seeds so i didn't care if this didnt last long. BUT. I liked what i was seeing. From what i can tell it is clearly not glosso. But i still kinda liked it. So i just planted the whole thing assuming it would just smother out the irish moss. That is why the right side is so far behind. The left side is behind due to the piece of drift wood I originally had in it shaded that side. But since I used the dry start method (first time). Of course there was mold and i just decided to use this rock i had. Like I said I was at most going to use this as some sort of terrarium wich is why it has sand at the bottom and soil at the top. Opposite a dirted tank. It has been about two weeks since first putting seeds. I just filled it with water about three days ago as of this post. There is some die Back going on. From the first bit of growth do to it being emersed growth but not as bad as I expected. The more I look at it the more i like it. I think a betta would look great in it. But only being a 1 gallon i dont think I will put one in. But maybe a few nerite snails would be nice. What do you guys think.
25b374d6d91ef0c4033e49e6d8e57af5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back