• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Just by luck, i got this...

Mark Evans

Expert
Yesterday saw me smashing up stone to get some nice pieces.

I took a diamond blade to one of my bigger bits and went all the way around. I then hit it with a hammer and bolster.

I got some really special bits, but what was left on the main piece was just lovely.

I plan now, to cut this off really carefully and plant it in a tank maybe 15cm. It's an instant mountain scape'

A bit tricky to tell from this shot, but it is viewable from all sides and is extremely detailed.

I've always said....'i'm a lucky scaper' :D

small-2.jpg

That is such a fluke to have got that out of the rock. Will look awesome in a scape.

:rolleyes:
2 bob plus postage....I'm skint just spent £1,300 on glass splashbacks and panels for the kitchen :(
You will need to teach me how to use this bloody camera I'm crap at photography :oops:
Have nice xmas :thumbup:

Mark Evans said:
cheers mate.

Hopefully, you should be seeing this in the competitions...nano category. :angelic:

I am currently at work and i don't finish until 8am boxing day morning! then i have 2 weeks off, i could spend the whole 2 weeks smashing rock and not come accross a piece like that, i think it is destined to win a comp and you are the man to make the most of it and show it off at it's best...Good luck mate, i'll look forward to seeing the photos :thumbup:

Aww, cheers Mark :thumbup:

I'm on the hunt for a nice bowl. I might even do it above water with 'outdoor' mosses as they are much 'finer' in appearance. Anything aquatic is just too big.

Themuleous said:
Jammy sod! Thats the hardscape done and dusted then!

Sam
Maybe not ;)
The left hand moutain could do with a bit of cleaving :woot:
Its a tad flat ontop o_O eh says Mark :lol:
Go on get the bolster out or the dremmel.
You got to laugh.
hoggie

Back